Friday, August 23, 2013

Thing One: Lifelong Learning

     The easiest aspect of lifelong learning for me is "taking responsibility for your own learning". I am a very independent person and am a strong believer in taking control of the situation you are in. I believe that by taking initiative and doing my best in every aspect of my life, good things will come. This very much applies to lifelong learning. If I take initiative to further my education on a daily basis and do my very best at my studies and my jobs, I will be rewarded by becoming a successful teacher. Further, if I do my best as a teacher and continue to take the initiative to learn and be better and better, I can be proud of the teacher I will become.
     The hardest aspect of lifelong learning for me is play. I am very driven and goal-oriented. Therefore, I can be extremely hard on myself and I do not accept anything I see as failure. This may be laziness, having a poor attitude, taking longer than expected to reach my goals, etc. Because of this, it is difficult for me to relax and just play.

     I think that blogging is a great tool to share information and trade tips, tricks, and opinions with others in my field. Setting up a blog was very simple, and being able to design it and be creative was fun. I have never created my own avatar before, so that was really entertaining, as well. They had plenty of funny outfits and hairstyles to choose from.

No comments:

Post a Comment