Monday, August 26, 2013

Thing Ten: RSS

     I really liked using RSS because you have access to a mind blowing amount of information at one time, in a convenient way. It is so easy to use- you just have to search for a topic you are interested in and many feeds that fit that topic pop up. All you have to do is start clicking on them to see which ones have interesting posts and then add them to your feed. Then, you instantly have access to all the information your feeds post with the click of your mouse.
     I could use RSS to have a list of many different teachers' feeds and educational feeds to follow to pull ideas from for teaching. In my personal life, I could use it to have many blogs that fit my interests compiled in one convenient location for me to read. Other teachers should certainly make use of this technology, just like I plan to. It is another great tool to save time (which we all could use more of!) and it is so easy to use, I would certainly encourage all of my colleagues to use it to follow the educational blogs they like.

No comments:

Post a Comment