Friday, August 30, 2013

Thing 11: Finding More Blogs to Follow

     The easiest tools for me to find blogs were google and blogsearchengine.org, as they are both pretty similar in structure. Since I am already very familiar with google, it was so easy to use the other similar site. Technorati was more difficult, mainly just because the site has such a wide range of information available as soon as you get to the site. It is just a little overwhelming, considering I am used to a simple search bar.
     I found several new education blogs to follow and added some others I already liked to my RSS feed. Other than the tools provided in this lesson, I just search for more blogs in RSS itself. I am pretty happy with the amount of blogs I am now connected to, so I don't feel the need to continue looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment